Tuesday, December 12, 2017

You are not alone

When you're given the choice to live or die, most people would choose life....right?


Did you ever think, "If I had unlimited resources how would I live my life?"

How about this one "How would my ideal life really look like that's different than life today?"

This blog is about "living in the moment".  No matter what your circumstances; illness, loss, disappointment....LIFE.

My Choice..

Being diagnosed with Stage 3 breast cancer gave me the freedom to ask myself...

Question"What do I want?"  Answer:  I WANT to "Live an Extra Ordinary Life!"

“I want to be where I am when I’m there “
 I want to be present in the moment, whatever that moment is.
Fully conscious and engaged


I am a breast cancer survivor and Warrior! Yay Me! 😊

I have had unspeakable losses......
I choose to meet each day with gratitude and curiosityMy choice.

How?
My strength and fight stems from my deep faith and belief in God.
My daily mantra is: “I can (and will) do all things through Christ who strengthens me”
...Philippians 4:13

  I believe the presence and power of God in my life is Love.  ❤

He's got this!
..

I encourage all of you to Believe that you are a unique and beautiful creation..
Dare to Live an Extraordinary Life!





1 comment: